eibcauction.com (”us, “we”) operates the eAuctionServices. (“Services”) This page informs you of our policies regarding collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our homepage and our eAuction services. We use your data to provide and improve our services. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection and Use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally-identifiable data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data (Including IP Address)
We may also collect information on how the services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, browser version, the pages of our services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Eibcauction uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your country or governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Eibcauction may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Eibcauction
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of the services
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Security of your information and privacy are of the utmost importance to us. It is in our greatest interest that you have confidence in how we handle your business- and personal data. To make certain data is well protected, we ensure that our software works accurately and securely, our internal processes and policies are correct and our colleagues handle data correctly. As the security landscape is constantly changing, this is an ongoing task.